How to reach us
Our Hotel in the centre of Moena
Our hotel is located just 150 meters from the centre of Moena and is the ideal destination for all mountain enthusiasts thanks to its proximity (2.5 km) to the ski lifts. The ski bus stop is 20 m away from our hotel and you can easily reach the slopes during the winter season.
How to reach the Romantic Charming Hotel Rancolinin the centre of Moena
- From the south: take the A22 motorway, exit at Ora / Egna and continue on state road 48, following the signs for Cavalese. Cross the di San Lugano pass towards Val di Fiemme and, from Predazzo, take state road 48 for 9 km.
- From the north: exit the motorway at Bolzano Nord, take the state road 12 to Cornedo-Karneid and, from here, take the state road 241 to Vigo di Fassa, passing through the area of Lake Carezza. Once in Vigo di Fassa, take the state road 48 of the Dolomites for 6 km.
- From the east: take the A27 motorway, exit at Belluno, take the state road towards Belluno Nord / Agordo SR204 SR203 and continue to Falcade towards San Pellegrino Pass until you reach Moena.
Please note that in Moena you are not allowed entrance to the North ZTL (video surveillance), reserved for residents only.
By train and by bus
- The nearest railway stations are Trento, Bolzano and Ora. More information at www.trenitalia.com.
- From Trento: check the bus timetable www.ttspa.it.
- From Ora: Predazzo is connected via SAD bus, then proceed with the Moena line by Trentino Trasporti (www.ttspa.it).
- From Bolzano: visit www.fiemmefassaexpress.com.
The nearest airports are: