21/ January
22/ January
Have a promotion code?

Everyone deserves a break

Holiday Bonus: choose our hotel

Holidays for everyone!
The time we are currently going through is truly a particular one; priorities have changed, some programs have changed, but there is one desire that has remained the same: that of a holiday. To help families who choose to spend a holiday in the Dolomites, the Romantic Charming Hotel Rancolin has decided to accept the Holiday Bonus released by the state government starting from 1st July 2020.

Who can request the Holiday Bonus?
It can be obtained by nuclear families with an ISEE up to € 40.000. The bonus is valid for holidays and journeys from 1st July 2021 to 31st December 2021 inclusive throughout the Italian territory.

How to request the Holiday Bonus?
The bonus is requested and distributed in digital form only. To obtain it, it is necessary for one member of the nuclear family to possess a digital SPID identity or an electronic identity card CIE 3.0.

How much is the bonus equal to?
The bonus foresees a tax relief up to a maximum of € 500. The amount of the bonus is calculated according to the composition of the family:

– € 500 for families made up of three or more people
– €300 for families made up of two people
– € 150 for families made up of one person

Conditions of the Holiday Bonus 2021

– It must be spent in one single transaction, at one single receiving structure in Italy
– It may be used by only one member of the nuclear family, even if different to the person that requested it.
– It is usable in the amount of 80% as a form of immediate discount. The remaining 20% can be offset as a tax reduction when filing a tax return on the part of the applicant.
– Valid for stays of at least 4 nights.

Our offers
Breathe the magic of Val di Fassa with the great vacation offers of the Romantic Charming Hotel Rancolin! Whether you want to spend a ski week in Trentino or a cool summer in the Dolomites, our hotel welcomes you to help you enjoy an extraordinary holiday. Discover all our exceptional deals and pack your bags!