Precautional measures relating to Corona Virus
Your health is our priority
For us, holiday has always rhymed with lightheartedness and so that this continues to do so, it’s sufficient enough to respect some simple behavioural rules.
We feel lucky to be able to stay far away from the town bustle, in the middle of a nature that characterises the picturesque town of Moena. Our family run hotel is relatively small: with only 25 rooms we always know who is present at any given moment. Furthermore, thanks to the special position you can treat yourselves to a break made up of excursions amongst greenery, fresh air and unique moments, surrounded by the charming mountain landscape of the “Fairy of the Dolomites”.
We work, having as our objective, your health and safety. For this reason, we have implemented the following measures of precaution.
– The staff will respect the minimum distance of 1,5m
– For each room, a maximum number of people has been defined
– All the staff of our hotel wear protection over the mouth and nose
– Throughout the hotel hand disinfectant is available
– Every room is cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals
– It is necessary to maintain a minimum distance of 1m. Should this not be possible it is obligatory to wear a mask.
– Minimum distance marked in reception
– Introduction of a dividing panel in plexiglass
3. RESTAURANT AND BAR
– In the restaurant, the distance between tables has been increased
– A maximum capacity of people has been defined
– To approach the buffet it is necessary to wear a mask and to disinfect your hands
– Daily cleaning with sanitization of all the surfaces
– We kindly ask you to air the room well before leaving it
5. WELLNESS AREA
– It is possible to use the wellness area only by booking; the same is valid for access to the saunas
– Access to the sauna is allowed to components of the same nuclear family who live together and to guests staying in the same room
6. FAVOURABLE CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
Due to the current situation, we have changed our cancellation policies to make them more flexible.
Here at Hotel Rancolin, we are ready to welcome you for your summer holiday from June and for your winter holiday from December; we look forward to giving you special holiday moments that will stay in your memory.
– Free cancellation up to 42 days before arrival.
– In case of cancellation from 41 to 21 day prior to arrival the deposit paid will be retained with the possibility of recovering it.
– In case of cancellation after 20 days before arrival or no show the penalty charge is 100%.
– In case of late arrival or early departure no reduction/ refund is foreseen.
The Sommavilla Croce Family
and all the team